Thursday 9 March 2017

My Interview with Author Cordelia Michelsen


  1. When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author?
    I've been writing since I was a kid, so I guess I've always known.

  1. Where do you get your ideas for your book?
    Anything and everything, especially music.

  1. What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing?
    I enjoy baking, reading, and spending time with my family.

  1. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I have written a total of five books. I think my favorite, for personal reasons is Still Life. Check it out!

  1. Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for writing?
Yes. Write the story you would want to read!

  1. What do you think makes a great story?
    Strong characters, a great story line, and a killer plot twist.

  1. Which Writer/Authors inspire you?
    Drew Jordan and Jane Anthony

  1. What are you working on at the moment?(optional)
    I am just about to release the second book of my paranormal series Girl Book 2 of the Binding Series (March 15th!) so I am going to take a few weeks to breathe, binge read, and work on some technical things (getting these books in print for all you!) and then dive into Book 3.

  1. What genre are your books?
    My genres are IR ,BW/WM Erotic, and Paranormal

  1. What drew you to the genre you write?
    I write the genre I know. I am an African American woman married to a Caucasian man. I am also an empath.

  1. Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead character from your most recent book?(any book you like)
    Piph- Mary Louise Parker (Weeds), Vivian AKA Girl- Lyndie Greenwood (Sleepy Hollow) Delphine AKA Girl- Phoebe Tonkin (The Originals), Noel- Michael Malarkey (The Vampire Diaries), Jean Baptiste- Jeffery Dean Morgan (The Walking Dead)

  1. Do you write full-time or part-time?
    More than part-time but less than full-time

  1. What is the hardest thing about writing?
    The beginning stages of editing and proofreading

  1. Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block?
    Yes! Take a break, walk away for however long it takes. If you force it you are not only cheating yourself but your readers as well. Music also gets my creative juices flowing.

  1. Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?
I only get a chance to read when I am not writing, which means I binge read for a few weeks before diving into my next project. I love anything scandalous, sexy, or dark. I do enjoy a good HEA once in a while. Right now I am really into Shai Swayne (Chained to the Devils Son...READ IT) I just read E-Mayberry by Chris Genovese (READ IT!). I also just finished Chasing Casey by Jane Anthony (READ IT!!!)
  1. Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?
    Don't forget to catch out my upcoming release, Girl Book 2 of The Binding Series RELEASES MARCH 15TH...IT'S UP FOR PRE ORDER!


  1. How can Readers discovery more about you and your work?(please provide proper links)


Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview ðŸ˜Š
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment