- When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author?I've been writing since I was a kid, so I guess I've always known.
- Where do you get your ideas for your book?Anything and everything, especially music.
- What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing?I enjoy baking, reading, and spending time with my family.
- How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I have written a total of five books. I think my favorite, for personal reasons is Still Life. Check it out!
- Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for writing?
Yes. Write the story you would want to read!
- What do you think makes a great story?Strong characters, a great story line, and a killer plot twist.
- Which Writer/Authors inspire you?Drew Jordan and Jane Anthony
- What are you working on at the moment?(optional)I am just about to release the second book of my paranormal series Girl Book 2 of the Binding Series (th!) so I am going to take a few weeks to breathe, binge read, and work on some technical things (getting these books in print for all you!) and then dive into Book 3.
- What genre are your books?My genres are IR ,BW/WM Erotic, and Paranormal
- What drew you to the genre you write?I write the genre I know. I am an African American woman married to a Caucasian man. I am also an empath.
- Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead character from your most recent book?(any book you like)Piph- Mary Louise Parker (Weeds), Vivian AKA Girl- Lyndie Greenwood (Sleepy Hollow) Delphine AKA Girl- Phoebe Tonkin (The Originals), Noel- Michael Malarkey (The Vampire Diaries), Jean Baptiste- Jeffery Dean Morgan (The Walking Dead)
- Do you write full-time or part-time?More than part-time but less than full-time
- What is the hardest thing about writing?The beginning stages of editing and proofreading
- Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block?Yes! Take a break, walk away for however long it takes. If you force it you are not only cheating yourself but your readers as well. Music also gets my creative juices flowing.
- Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?
I only get a chance to read when I am not writing, which means I binge read for a few weeks before diving into my next project. I love anything scandalous, sexy, or dark. I do enjoy a good HEA once in a while. Right now I am really into Shai Swayne (Chained to the Devils Son...READ IT) I just read E-Mayberry by Chris Genovese (READ IT!). I also just finished Chasing Casey by Jane Anthony (READ IT!!!)
- Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?Don't forget to catch out my upcoming release, Girl Book 2 of The Binding Series RELEASES ...IT'S UP FOR PRE ORDER!
- How can Readers discovery more about you and your work?(please provide proper links)INSTAGRAM- https://www.instagram.com/
cordeliamichelsen/EMAIL- firstname.lastname@example.orgAUTHOR PAGE- https://m.facebook.com/ loversandlusters/TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ cordeliamichelsCORDELIA'S CLOSET- https://www.facebook.com/ groups/1707455206240216
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING ME!