Sunday 12 March 2017

My Interview with Author Sin Cerity


1. When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author?

A few years ago. A friend wanted a few stories for facebook page she runs abd asked if I could write. I never had before but thought I'd give it a go and it turned out that I really enjoyed it.


2. Where do you get your ideas for your book? 

They just pop into my head. I can be in the shops or at the gym and ideas will just come out of nowhere.

3. What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing?

Reading lol

4. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

I've written 7 so far and am working on my 8th. I can't really pick a favourite. Every time I wrote a book I think it's better than the one before.

5. Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for writing?

Just do what's right for you. If you enjoy it and it makes you happy then go with it.

6. What do you think makes a great story?

If you can get the emotions across in your words. I love to read a book that has me laughing and crying. I love to feel the emotions of the characters. I hope my books do that for people.

7. Which Writer/Authors inspire you? 

So many! I love Gracie Meadows, Lynn Ray Lewis, Bella Jewel, Sam Crescent, Jamie Begley, Ryder Dane, Lani Lynn Vale..... I could go on forever!

8. What are you working on at the moment?(optional) 

I'm working on a book that was inspired by a friend of mine. He is a bail bondsman and when i saw a pic of him in his uniform, i knew i had to give him a hot story.

9. What genre are your books?

Erotic Romanc, contemporary romance. With a light bdsm element to them.

10. What drew you to the genre you write?

It's what I enjoy to read and it's what I love to write about too.

11. Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead character from your most recent book?(any book you like)

Oh I have no idea. It's not something I've ever thought about!

12. Do you write full-time or part-time?

I write whenever I can. I'm a mum of 5 and the primary carer for my disabled husband.

13. What is the hardest thing about writing?

Blocking out distractions. It's hard to think sexy when you're a busy mum.

14. Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block?

Ugh I wish I knew, is get more books written if my mind flowed as I wished it would.

15. Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?

I read so much! I love biker romances, bdsm romances...anything that's hot and heavy but has a happily ever after. Again I have a huge list of favourite authors. It matches my list of those that inspire me.

16. How can Readers discovery more about you and your work?(please provide proper links)



Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity x

No comments:

Post a Comment