Friday 24 March 2017

My Interview with Author BJ Wane


When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author?

Ever since I became an avid reader over thirty years ago.  I took a home writing course, then wrote articles for a local magazine before my interest peaked in erotic romances.

Where do you get your ideas for your book?

A lot of them from plots of other books, then I put a different twist on them to make them my own.

What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing?

Doing anything side in warm weather, especially taking my dog to the park.  I enjoy reading and puzzles and playing cards.  I’m somewhat of a homebody.

How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

I just finished my twenty-fifth book!  Surprisingly, my favorite is my least successful endeavor, Mate With Me, my one and only paranormal.  I love my sexy, caring vampires!

Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for writing?

Don’t give up if you like a lot of hard work!

What do you think makes a great story?

Suspense, either erotic, romantic or mysterious-just keep the reader guessing.  


What are you working on at the moment?(optional)

I just finished Magnolia Island Trilogy, an erotic, three book mystery. 

What genre are your books?

Erotic spanking/BDSM romance.

What drew you to the genre you write?

Picking up The Crowd Pleasers by Rosemary Rogers at a garage sale-I was hooked after reading that one!

Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead character from your most recent book?(any book you like)

I don’t watch much TV or go to the movies, so honestly, I have no idea!

Do you write full-time or part-time?

Part-time

What is the hardest thing about writing?

Coming up with new ideas and characters.

Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block?

Set it aside and read for a while, that works for me.

Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?

Not as much as I used to do to time, but my favorite genre is romantic suspense and I like Sandra Brown, Linda Howard, Nora Roberts and Catherine Coulter.

How can Readers discovery more about you and your work?(please provide proper links)

http://bjwane.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/
https://www.amazon.com/BJ-Wane/e/B014361LC2/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1490374276&sr=1-1

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview 

No comments:

Post a Comment