Tuesday 7 March 2017

My Interview with Author Rae Riley


1. When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author?

I have been writing since I was 13, posting various stories to different forums and websites. 

2. Where do you get your ideas for your book?

Anywhere and everywhere! They usually pop into my head when I'm driving or when I'm in the shower... When I don't have easy access to paper and pens! 

3. What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing?

Besides being an author, I am a mother and a photographer.

4. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

Sacrifice, which is part of Aleatha Romig's Infidelity World and releases on March 23, will be my first published book.

5. Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for writing?

Never give up! It can be easy to look at the greats and think 'I'll never be as good as them'. You'll never know if you don't try! 

6. What do you think makes a great story?

Lots of layers, twists, and turns!

7. Which Writer/Authors inspire you?

EVERY author inspires me - If they can do it, so can I! 

8. What are you working on at the moment?

I am working on finishing up Sacrifice. After that I'll continue working on my next Super Secret Project - a series about a stalker and his prey! 

9. What genre are your books?

Dark romance 

10. What drew you to the genre you write?

It's my favorite genre to read. 

11. Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead character from your most recent book?

Ooo, that's a tough one! I think Emma Stone would make the perfect Chelsea! 

12. Do you write full-time or part-time?

Part - Time

13. What is the hardest thing about writing?

I have a bad habit of trying to edit as I write. I need to learn to turn off my perfectionist tendencies for the first draft!

14. Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block?

Act the scene out! 

15. Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?

Aleatha Romig and Maria Cooney are two of my favorites 

16. Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?

I would just like to say again that my debut novella, Sacrifice, comes out on March 23. It is part of Aleatha Romig's "Infidelity World" and is an Amazon Kindle Worlds exclusive! Before you can read Sacrifice, you NEED to read Aleatha Romig's Infidelity series. The Infidelity series consists of 5 full length novels, all of which have been released!  

17. How can Readers discovery more about you and your work?

Please like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/EGP.VictoriaKlick

No comments:

Post a Comment